Detailed below is a selection of the products supplied by Barmond International to American, British, European and other national standards.
• Cold finished bars in alloy, carbon and free cutting steels
• Cold finished wire in coils in alloy, stainless, carbon and free cutting steels
• Hot rolled bars in alloy, carbon and free cutting steels
• Special sections for tools, paper-making equipment etc.
• Precision cold rolled strip in carbon, alloy and stainless steels. Annealed or hardened and
tempered for springs, pressings and fire steels
• Specials – damascene stainless steels – see separate page
• Stainless bars in 300 and 400 series including hot rolled and drawn flats, squares, hexagons and
rounds including double-drawn high-tensile rounds for spring applications.
• Stainless and heat resisting steels in to bs1506-621b, 661, 681, 820 etc. For bolting applications.
• Tool steels - hot rolled, drawn and centreless ground bars general tool steels - grades a2, s1, s5,
High speed steels - grades m1, m2, m3 etc.
Precision ground flat stock and drill rod
• Nickel alloys and superalloys for aerospace and spring applications
Barmond International, A Division of Kiveton Park Steel Limited
Kiveton Park, Sheffield, S26 6NQ, England
Telephone: +44 (0) 1909 775500
Fax: +44 (0) 1909 775544
US Toll Free Fax: 1 – 800 – 367 – 9236